Big daddy,
all mine wants to do is play soccer.she wants to play at the highest level possible.she did not miss high school soccer this year but she missed playing. she also has a 4.4 gpa in honors classes and will have a wide range of choices when it comes to academics in college.she is looking at D1 schools and smaller schools for academics as well as soccer.my kids choice will have more to do with academics rather than soccer but it is nice to know she will have soccer choices also.what is wrong with having all that and wanted to play at the highest level.by knowing you,i know you did not mean anything by it but in your post you make it sound like kids have sold their sole for soccer if they want to get to the higest level possible.
i really do not understand you statement that RPLIII league is the last thing on their minds.i will have to disagree.this whole thread was started about where they should play and where would be the best place for them to win.why would a parent spend all that money and time if a kid could care less about region play or any high level for that matter.if it was just to have fun with friends then they could all go play rec together for about 50 bucks a year and im sure they could win the league.
they are good kids and im sure not all of them care about region play but does that hurt the few that do and stay with a team because of friends or any other reason.