Quote:

BS Terminator or Initiator with your poetry and your rage against BFA and CESA. Sounds personal - whats your angle? CESA dominated against your SAA team - SAA did not play soccer (all men on defense all game). Still not impressed with them.

Don

Well I guess its time to put some facts forward about SAA. 17 players rostered prior to the spring season State Challenge games beginning, one player added prior to the roster deadline. One player played JV and never participated in any game. Only one player missed all but one of the league games because the School Varsity coach reuired her to practice on Saturdays. Five of the rostered players were U12 Academy players and they participated in the league program throughout the season and was a primary reason for the late progress in results but they made it and carried on with their improvement through the playin and semi final and final games. You are obviously new to the U13 scene and what has been going on over the last 6 years my advice to you is go and talk with the CESA U13 girls coach and let him know what you have put on the blog. I am sure he will put you right on a few things regarding the SAA team and how they play.

Now I will grant you U12 players playing on a bigger field for the first time this last season are not really at the same level as U13's with a year or so experience but if you really knew anything about player development you would know that, but you are a soccer parent and there in lies your problem, you think you know the game but you know nothing.

SCYSA made a genuine mistake in making the team ineligible and it was corrected. Nothing sinister just a genuine mistake. Unfortunately those on the blog who are obviously mentally and intelectually challenged never sought to find out the facts before running there mouth.

Ethical, moral how many U13 teams played five U12 players throughout the season and through State Cup including the final........you see its about giving kids a chance to prove themselves......Thats why you have not seen any SAA parent complain on this blog. As for next seasonal year the U12's will play U13 and we shall bring back six age appropriate players who would not commit to the season as a whole for the fall State League and spring Premier League.......so all you intelectually and mentally challenged people now have the facts about SAA. From my point of view the SAA team deserved their wins and the best team won the final.