Thanks guys! All I can say is, that after being over there for so long and dealing with some of the mess I had to, it was no doubt a pleasure to sling a few dogs on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in the good old USofA. To work along side some of the best coaches and greatest individual's I have had the pleasure of knowing, well there are no words. I thank you guys for allowing me to step up, it really helped put the past 15 months behind.
For all of you that didn't show up, somebody already said it "shame on you". There really is no reason not to be there. We all coach becuase we love the game, we love the satisfaction of watching these young players develope and grow. No matter how far our teams may get, there are other young players still playing to be the best, kudo's to all that made it there, and we as teachers of the game should be there to show them our support. Remember coaches it is not for us, its for them. You can't even call it a sacrifice on such a beautiful day such as Saturday. We all want some time off at the end of the season, but we made a commitment and well, then you have Sunday.

I apologize for being long winded, but, there really is no excuse for those that did not show. Perhaps they will never see the big picture, I'm glad I do, life is so wonderful when work is so enjoying. Thanks again guys for welcoming me back!

What's my name?! Chuck Norris doesn't get questions, he gets answers!