Quote:

I have a complaint to register. The concession stand had no Gatorade or food during the 4A championship Saturday night. That sucks for us to come from out of town and not be able to bring food in and then not be able to buy some when we're inside the stadium.

Apparently, you didn't die of thirst or hunger during the 2 hours it took to play one soccer game. Maybe you could have run by the store and picked up a few supplies for concessions on your way into town, so the Heise guys could get a little break?!?

I have to concur with the other comments about the lack of stadium help for the playoffs - expecially from the "BIG" programs. Shame on you! Who do you think serves drinks, snacks, etc. to YOUR fans when you make it the finals? Maybe you could repay the favor during your "off years" - though they may be few and far-between?

I know most of the "big boys" don't post, but I'm pretty sure they read the board, so man-up next year guys and put in a little sweat equity for the cause of SC soccer!

AND....another BIG THANKS to the BC program and the Heise guys, et al. for keeping the rest of us entertained and "in-the-loop" while we sit at our computers in our easy chairs. We TRULY appreciate the MANY hours of hard work you fellows put in!

AND...Welcome back, Chuck!