Quote:

Quote:

i work for shaw industries.when they buy out something they may or may not leave managment in place but no matter who is left in charge you start doing it the shaw way.
maybe that is why warren buffet has billions.

I guess I missed something here. Did CESA make an offer to "buy out" SSC? If so, I understand your point. However, if SSC approached CESA seeking management support services then SSC would be the customer in the relationship. Given a vendor/customer relationship I might expect SSC to be just as hesitant of accepting a CESA "branding" as a customer of Shaw Industries would be of changing its letterhead to include the Shaw logo just because it is a customer.

Couple of notes to unrelated posts... I've never known anything of Jedburg that would justify changing "Jed" to "Jet", all cadets are not and were not Charlestonians, and Summerville was already incorporated before any shelling of Charleston began... at least before the shelling referred to.

deltadog my shaw reference was made in response to the statment that why not let cesa take over at ssc but basically leave the constitution in place for a year.there are only a few occasions where i have seen shaw take over a company and not give it the shaw name.(branding as you call it)on those few occasions the reason for letting those companys keep their name was because they were good enough to stand on their own.seems ssc is starting to have a problem on doing that or they would not of seeked out cesa.do you really think that ssc was looking for managment support.it seems some at ssc wanted a buy out.
as far as jedburg or jetburg i do not know.i do not send my brother any letters since we have cell phones these days but thanks for pointing it out.
you will have to get with oldpinedudet on the civil war history lesson.i really do not care who was the correct idiot that started the war.