From reading your posts on this subject (and on CESA in general), it seems to me that there is really no secret to what CESA (or Tormey/Hyslop, to the extent there's a distinction in this context), would bring to SSC. The "CESA way" isn't mysterious and it isn't like they've mastered cold fusion or invented a perpetual motion machine. If I have it right, what they would bring to SSC is a more professional structure, characterized by a couple of particular elements:

1. Soccer program is run from the top - by employee directors who eliminate or minimize unwanted and counterproductive parental interference.

2. Training improvements based on better coaches conducting more frequent and more productive sessions, modeled after the CESA-Greenville methods.

3?

Additionally, I suppose part of what they would bring is the reputation for success that they have earned in G'ville, with the presumed attendant allure to SSC players who might have drifted elsewhere and might return "home."

If SSC's membership understands what it would be getting with the "CESA way," and wants that, how difficult would it be to replicate on its own?

As I type this it occurs to me that the fundamental question I'm asking can be distilled to: How important are the CESA brand and the involvement of Tormey and Hyslop to SSC's attaining its presumed goals?