I know in our area there are a few high school hockey teams. They share use of the Ice Palace for games and practices. They all play friday nights usually 3 games back to back. Its exciting and entertaining $5 watch three games.

For the lower level 1A lacrosse is very easy to play 6 or 8 aside. Of course this is up to the league you play in to agree. You can be fairly liberal with goal placement since there is no side to side goal line.

When I lived in CT the high schools all played day games at one location. As much as I didn't like living up north they sure had a lot of activities going on.

I remember arriving at Ft D a few years ago watching a team practice, it was fun to explin the different crosses and what they were doing out there. The looks on the collective faces was interesting. All I could think is how soccer was a odd ball sport when I was a kid. Now soccer kids can look and see another odd ball out there.

On skill level of the sport I think that is just arbitrary with all sport and levels of the play. Hulk Hogan may kick Bobby Fischer's butt in a ring but given a chessboard....