wkgod7,

From your history of 23 posts I see you are new to the forum. Please refrain from attacking and/or calling kids out personally on this message board for negative reasons. Praise is welcome, tearing someone down is not.

If you aren't willing to put your name to accusations made . . . you have no business making them here, in my opinion. Most participants strive to post constructive comments that'll elevate the community discussion as a whole.

The South Carolina Elite camp was a great experience for a large number of SC players (boys and girls) and particularly for the 10 or so who captured the eye of a top 10 program like South Carolina.

Speaking of the girls, the ball served in and goal scored Saturday night by U17 National Team player, Kayla Grimsley had to have been one of the most composed combinations resulting in a finish I've ever seen. Great talent coming into SC women's soccer too!

This speaks volumes about the progress SC Youth Soccer is making. Best of luck to every player who earned a look by USC.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.