not sure if the list above (titled "South Carolina Men’s D1 List") is complete (or correct) or not, and i realize it is only for the boys, but several months ago, sweet feet made the comment "you can be successful in SC by sending your daughter to CESA, and taking advantage of all they have to offer."

admittedly, at the time, sweet was defending his/her daughter's school (img), and did not specifically talk badly about any clubs, but appeared to dismiss the significance of every other club in the state (and, when i pointed this out, sweet did not deny it).

in reference to this list, i have in the past seen several charts/comparisons involving players and what they have done (soccer-wise) that has gotten them to the point of playing soccer in college, but have not seen anyone suggest any possible importance/value of playing for a particular club (other than sweet generically suggesting that your child should be playing for cesa).

in the list above, there are 5 bridge fa and 3 cesa players that have committed to d1 colleges.

note: i am NOT in any way trying or wanting to take anything away from cesa (or the other clubs in the list by not mentioning them) but to me at least, this list says a lot, especially if you look at the total number of players at bridge versus the number at cesa - what is it, maybe a couple hundred vs 50,000 or so? (i kid) i'd like to invoke chico's name and ask for his assistance now.

sweet, how would you dismiss bridge fa and the other "non-cesa" clubs in this case?