sweaty feet, cesa may "DO" more towards that goal, in terms of what can be shown on paper, i.e., college combine, but that does not mean they actually ACCOMPLISH more.

again, using the latest list of players going to (men's) d1 programs, bridgefa has 5 and cesa has 7 players. if this is your goal (only one of many) and using some ballpark numbers, the chances of your child going to a d1 school, while playing for:

bridge fa is about 2.5% (using approx 200 as number of "members")
cesa is about 0.28% (using approx 2500 as number of "members")

of course, i could make a hundred charts with lists of all the different players, male and female, going to the different schools of all sizes, and percentages of each from every club in the state, but it really would not prove anything.

it comes down to a personal choice. every parent, in the end, is looking for something different. you may have two parents who say their goal is for their child to play at a d1 school, but because those two children are not clones, they could each play at separate clubs, but both be playing for the club that gives them the best opportunity to achieve their goal.

you could say that you send your child to bradenton because it offers them the best opportunity to achieve their goal and I could possibly tell you that my child plays for bridge fa because that gives them the best opportunity to achieve their goal.

both of our children could have the same ultimate goal, and you and I could both be right in our decision for our child to play where they play.

but for you to make such a claim for every child in the state is just plain ridiculous.