Sweet Feet: I will stand by my original statement/opinion that CESA gives your child the best chance/exposure etc. to play at the next level, that is not to dismiss any other club in the state. It starts at the top and nobody has a better one two punch than CESA.

SF:

Next level is top D-I programs and Regional and National teams.

Men? Nothing is better for U15-U18s for "best chance/exposure to play at the next level" then the Bridge FA with USSF program. Nothing.

Women? No one, including CESA. Surf Cup, WAGS, CASL, Final Four, Disney, Las Vegas, PDA, Texas Shootout, Red Bull League, USYSA National League, etc, etc. is for "exposure to play at next level" and CESA usually doesn't attend CASL, has a few teams at Disney and attends nothing else. Not close to enough compared to top clubs around the country who do prepare players for the next level.

Its quality not quantity. Too many Americans are brainwashed by options, options, options. A lot of it is frill to justify the brand and money. And, having two good DOCs doesn't mean players are automatically ready for the "next level."