Kickinit and Belligerent,
Instead of trying to convince readers on this board that Bridge is the better option, maybe you should look to use your marketing acumen to keep those Bridge payers at home and not let them come to an inferior club in the upstate.

If however you want to spend your time this way, you could at least give some substance to your arguments. Bridge is the best option for players 15-18.A bold comment for sure but prove it. Saying it does not make it so. Lets take a look then at this age group. For sure there are quality players in this age group but this age group for Bridge was the third best team in South Carolina at U14 and U16 and was second at U15- I think some conclusions could be found by these facts alone. Lets look at the Academy then.How are they doing this year and how is the competition they're playing- rhetorical- I know the answer.

Please help me to understand how the academy at Bridge is better. Bridge and North Mecklenburg academy are not the same as CASL,Texans,or Longhorns academy.

As fo the girls - come on. No one takes you serious here.

Finally, go ask the college coaches and see what they say- again rhetorical.

Belligerent, I can't wait for some funny deviation for my name- they are so funny.Oh, can you throw in a what world are you in or were you dropped on your head- I love those.

Which one of you two guys works the portable lights.

Last edited by Loc Dog; 01/29/09 12:46 AM.