Seen and/or experienced coaches at most of these clubs being discussed (Bridge, CESA. CUFC) they are ALL very good & concerned about players, including (MP & DISA).

Greenville, Columbia and Charleston (and others too) have great soccer venues.

Greenville has the best community support in the state, bar none. Wish it could be that good elsewhere.

Opportunities: (a) CESA just doesn't go to enough BIG tournaments to offer the LOOKS, organizing a little combine for DII colleges isn't enough either (b) CUFC attends more tournaments out of state so thats a plus (c) USSDA, the BEST venue for exposure bar none. Showcase events are attended by 75-100 DI schools ++. (d) other programs simply look for development, not exposure, when attending out-of-state tourneys.

The list of DI commitments surely shows that BridgeFA has greater exposure (out-of-state commitments) compared to other SC Clubs.

I'm waiting to hear about Lundy, Khoury, Enzo, Moore, Sweet, Valencia, Teos, Massey, Eads - they're all DI candidates in my book. And others too, just these who I could think of tonight.

So, it really comes down to the PLAYER, yes, the one that practices EVERY day for the past 7+ years. GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Last edited by cur le d'fhocal; 01/29/09 02:28 AM.