Loc Dog, for the record, i have NOT been "trying to convince readers on this board that Bridge is the better option." this – no funny names, just please pay attention here – is where it gets tiresome. i have tried to be extremely clear on this, but you and sweet feet (and apparently bear has not been getting enough sleep lately) are just having an impossible time understanding plain english. sorry, there i go again, but please PLEASE go back and read my earlier posts, and i believe you will see that i am a HUGE proponent of each parent doing what is best for their OWN child. NOT "bridgefa is best for everyone," nor "cesa is best for everyone." was that clear enough?

now, i do believe that bridgefa is the better for SOME people, as is – cough, cough – i can say it – as cesa is better for others. gosh, that almost sounded reasonable, didn't it?

ok, loc dog...once again, just to make sure you get it this time...you need to do what is best for your OWN child. THERE IS NO ONE PERFECT OPTION FOR EVERYONE.

and, bear (and, i will just take it as you having another long week) if you will notice where i say, "i could make a hundred charts with lists of all the different players, male and female, going to the different schools of all sizes, and percentages of each from every club in the state, but it really would not prove anything." basically, i don't really care for ANY of the stupid charts, apples to apples or apples to pears or any other fruit. because they are worthless as it relates to this.

to respond to your "cesa does more" comment, i'll go back to what i originally said to sweet...more does not necessarily mean better. i typically put a good bit of weight into your opinion, cause i believe you're for the most part, at least as it relates to soccer and your child, a "thinkin" man...please tell me that you do not believe the "cesa is the best option for every child in the state of south carolina" crap that sweet and loc are spewing....please. sure, for you, but not EVERYbody...

and, just in case loc and sweet have already forgotten what i said earlier....THERE IS NO ONE PERFECT OPTION FOR EVERYONE. cesa is better for some, bridge is better for others.