sorry cur le, but your other post was hijacked worse than this one.

loc dog, i don't spend all my free time around soccer people. my guess is that you've heard that word from a scot, brit or irish chap. if so, i don't know too many of those.

but, no, you're wrong - i've been involved with soccer on many levels, from player to coach, for over 35 years, and i can't say i've ever heard that term. but my memory was bad 20 years ago. hasn't gotten any better.

liar or ignorant, huh? wow, who's getting emotional now? i have to apologize - i don't recall commenting on eric clark. i even looked back a few months and didn't see anything.

but, if you will show me where i did say something about him, and if i gave bridge full credit for anything to do with him, i will take it back now. just can't see why i would've done that.

but it's really a moot point anyway. see, you are just not accepting the fact that i am not the bridge's cheerleader, nor am i cesa's detractor. but, if i hear something that i know to be incorrect, i will step up and say so. i have actually defended cesa before, believe it or not.

gonna be a big problem, huh? i almost want to say it, just because you sound like you're threatening me. but, like i said, i don't think i did.

how any clubs serve any age group would need to be answered by that particular group's management. sorry, that's not me. and u13 boys and u14 girls are not groups i have anything to do with. find the parent of one and ask them.

i really would love to answer your questions, but i would have to make something up, and i'm not going to do that.

it's just sad that you have completely missed my point in all this because you're too busy getting pissed off.

i'd be willing to bet good money that the vast majority of people on here will agree with what i have been trying to get across to you, which is that...

...every parent must decide what is right for their own child, and there is no one club that is perfect for every child.