Statement #1:

Parents pay utility bills, does that give them the right to tell the electric provider how to provide the electric service to their house? The second question is a little better, yes question what it's being spent on, but most parents aren't in a position to be able to demand anything from the utility. Wait, they live in an area that is served by a particular provider, so, they are stuck.....unless they move. But that probably isn't convenient.

Simple answer, parents don't have the right to question the operation of the club simply because they purchase a service. That said, this mentality is pervasive in the lowcountry.

Statement #2

This one kind of gets to the point of if you don't like the service provided, then move, or something.

For the next post, SCYSA will only act on something when asked. Go back and look at what I said, someone from a club that feels they are losing players, might make a claim to SCYSA that it was.

Placing an "ad" during season is no different than a club sending post cards to players. It's all advertising, but some may perceive it to be recruiting.

The SCYSA in the past has made some rulings that made many people scratch their heads. But hey, what do I know, I've never had to respond to complaints by clubs with the SCYSA.

Hardheaded,

In the admin manual, Code of Ethics/Conduct, section IV.