I have to wonder if coach P is a local coach who would question "tryouts" and "quality" players. The biggest joke in the lowcountry is the tryout process for quality players. In the years I have been around I have seen players come on teams from other clubs middle year but never tried out, parents who have coffee with the coach and then announce what will happen next and then magically it does, kids who made the team because who they are friends with, coaches going into meetings and announcing to a group who should stay on a team because of the parents (Im not kidding). The best is a few years ago two coaches were ASKED to do tryouts but when they went back to tell the DOC who should move up and down they were told it wasnt up to them and the changes were never made. These coaches were were so mad they told everyone at the end of the year party (they didnt list kids names) and then theres the parents who qualify kids and bring them to tryouts, watch the kid do absolutley NOTHING at tryouts and yet surprise they made the team. Tryouts are great if someone qualified, from the outside and doesnt have a personnel tie. That is as fair as it gets. I NEVER would want my kids to make a team for any other reason then they worked hard and deserved it. For anyone out there who doesnt know CC's kid. I have seen her play and she is one of the best in this area for her age group so whatever she does she will do well. Good Luck CC