If any team ever "let up" on me, I would feel disrespected. The year before I got to my club team, my girls got pounded over and over again and I once remembered them saying, Coach, a year ago, the only break we got was halftime, and the walk back to the midstripe after a goal was scored.lol.. That was three years ago. Last year they lost the state cup championship 1-0. It made them stronger I truly believe cause those big losses stuck with them. one more thing...just 2 months agoI started a new u-12 girls team and help as much as I can...I went to their first game a few weeks ago to coach in the place of our volunteer and the the other teams coach looks over at me just before the half after scoring his 6th goal...lifts up his shoulders to me as to say "sorry coach they're just falling in". So I in turn lifted my arms towards him and motioned "keep bringing it". I dont know, I'd just rather be scored on more, than to be chasing it around for an hour. And the girls felt the same. They didnt want to be let up on cause they were worse. They wanted to keep fighting! (even though they lost) Its a different situation for everyone I guess. So if you play us, bring it on and dont hold back cause thats how we would do.(or try to anyway) I probably wont get the opportunity to do this but I'd love to take the heat off of you Coach P.(and no I'm not at Irmo)