Bishop England 18
Cane Bay 0

Coach, definitely a great win for your team and school! How can you allow BE with their “proud tradition” of soccer slam another school that is in their first year and playing with only freshmen and sophomores? I didn’t see the game, but “assume” you changed your line up during the game. I understand players wanting to show what they can do when given the opportunity, playing for more playing time. Players play and coaches coach. As a coach, you should know that there comes a time when you control and pass the ball instead of putting it in the net. That’s why this is addressed to the coach and not the players. If Cane Bay had juniors and seniors on the team it would still be ugly, but come on. Full disclosure – I don’t know of anyone associated with the school you tried to embarrass. Nor do I have a child playing high school soccer. Straight up, you need to reevaluate your priorities. Also, I suggest that you read or reread your schools Mission Statement. It has words such as faith community, mutual respect and charity. I love and respect the beautiful game and your 18 - 0 game against ( basically a JV team) is an insult to our sport. Just my opinion.