Quote:

Quote:

Knowing Bishop England coach's ways he doesnt give a [Email]rat@$$[/Email] either way. He has no control of his team. They do their own thing. Not much coaching going on at Daniel Island. Not just coaching but overall respect. "Just roll the ball out there with your recruited team and play." Money is a hell of a drug.

SO IS MARIJUANA!!!! WE ALL KNOW WHERE TO GET IT WHILE WERE IN THE CHUCK! IN THE BACK OF ONE OF THOSE GOD-DERN LAND ROVERS IN THE BE PARKING LOT! PROBABLY GET A RACIST COMMENT OR TWO WHILE WE'RE THERE!

That may have been the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I honestly feel dumber after read that post. By the comment, you are not mocking BE, you just out right look like an idiot. And for someone so say those things, they must have been BE on the field right? I mean, what moron would go on here and bash Bishop England when they get dominated on the field. Only an insecure fool would get on here and bash Bishop England for something completely and utterly unrelated to soccer. "Marcus H", i suggest you possibly grow up and when and if you beat Bishop England, then get back on here and continue your little rampage of stupid myths and rumors. I don't know if you are aware but Bishop England is what 4 time state Champions? correct me if that fact is wrong. We work, and we win. get your story right.