Quote:

RVvsCHAPIN GAME RECAP-

I thought both teams looked good wednesday night. Both fought hard and I think Chapin was unlucky to not come out with a win. Chapin played a very competive match and deserved the win. RV was incredibly pumped for the match as well.

Key Player- CHAPIN-To start off I would say Demare was on fire. He had a man mark on him really tight wherever he went but always found a way to get by him and create a chance. Easy to see RV had a plan for him not to touch the ball but it doesn't always work when you have a player like him you have to worry about. Demare also seems to have gotten a lot stronger on the ball. Haven't seen him in a year play since the move to CESA but looks like he has been hitting the weights.

Key Player- RV-Justin Braddock. Simply won the game for RV stopping Demareon numerous occasions. Also give credit to number 5 on RV looked decent at times. RV has a long way to go before becoming top dogs but they are looking good!

I have to give credit to the ridge view defense for working so hard til the end of the game. The whole team has stepped up and work hard for each other and have formed a brotherhood