Quote:

Quote:

OTF- at the bottom of the initial post was list of people you can contact if you have any questions:

For additional information contact:

Clark Brisson, Tripp Miller, Rob Strickland

Thanks, I saw that. However, it doesn't list how to contact them. I assumed they wish for public responses to their advertisement as they don't list a direct way to contact any of them. Maybe they would prefer for people respond to their advertisement publicly and save them having to deal with loads of individual ones.
Does anyone have Tripp Miller or Rob Strickland's email address's?

Your comment, "it doesn't list how to contact them", is inaccurate........if I saw the information, then chances are you read it as well. The information posted earlier had an address, phone number and fax number listed to contact Clark Brisson directly. Either you did not read it completely or overlooked this information. Here is his cell phone: (843) 270-0596.

This is starting to get old......Why don't you do everyone a favor and call HIM to get your answers, versus now trying to get email addresses for Mr. Miller and Mr. Strickland. If you are TRULY that interested in getting your answers versus stirring the pot, pick up the phone and call him today. If others are interested in getting more information, they can contact him directly as well.