if i were looking to become part owner in a new soccer club, i might care about some of the items you mention, but, because i don't, i'm being greedy?

personally, i give very little credence to anyone who registers on this forum, and then immediately starts attacking someone/something. Let's see...you've made four posts, one of which has already been deleted by Mr. Heise...great track record yourself.

regarding your statement "I also think the deletion of certain posts and the way that they were leaning is also very telling..." I have never had an individual post deleted (so far) - and i feel fairly certain i have pushed the envelope on more than one occasion - so, for Mr. Heise to feel the need to do so....that tells me the poster just went too far. are you suggesting some sort of collusion between Mr. Heise and the club/persons you signed up to attack?

do you seriously think that because you throw around a couple "ANYTHING THAT PROMOTES WOMENS SOCCER IS A GOOD THING," people do not see your true purpose here? you are not trying to help anyone or anything but your own negative agenda.