When it comes to the welfare of my child I will be very greedy. Sorry have seen to many promises to not. I feel I kind of owe it to them. Like I said these were things that just came to mind and not a complete list and I am sure by tomorrow I could triple the number of questions. Of course I have not even begun to add the ones from the BOSS.

I think you are getting a little of what I am trying to say.
It's like buying a car. Do you want to talk to the salesperson or would you rather talk to the previous owner. I would rather talk to the previous owner and find out if the car ever stranded the owner, would not start, had any major repairs, etc. I think the salesman is thinking a little more about his commission rather than what is best for me. That is why I choose to speak to previous players, board members, co-workers and not what is given verbatim.

That is ironic that you feel my statement that, ANYTHING THAT PROMOTES WOMENS SOCCER IS A GOOD THING, is insincere since you do not know me. Do you take the OP as sincere because you know them or because they posted first. I have 4
posts and 1 is deleted, I tried to play off Loc Dog's comment as sarcasm, just as I replied sarcastically of GO TO GREENVILLE on another.

When can I question a post? After a month?, year?, when it agrees with your point? I may have gone too far questioning the deletions and I apologize. I saw 3 deleted that had negative leaning toward BFA, I hope you and Mr. Heise can forgive me.

The main point of my post is that every keeps saying to ask the salesman and when a previous customer makes a statement he is attacked for ruining womens soccer or is against girls or something outlandish like that. Very good questions have been asked. Some are confrontational, some are not, but that does not make it valid or invalid.
If the questions cannot be answered in public then I would be very wary.

I am sorry if the questions offended you or were received as negative. I think all the questions that have been raised need to be answered so that parents can make an informed decision.

Again,

ANYTHING THAT PROMOTES WOMENS SOCCER IS A GOOD THING