you aren’t even paying attention to your own posts. you called other people greedy. quote: "If more people would have asked questions of Madoff instead of just looking at what they were greedily getting for themselves they might be a little better off today."

you can question anything you like, whenever you like. but if you come on here in attack and destroy mode, plan to take some flak.

i’ve seen enough lawyer shows (yes, that makes me an expert) to know that your questions are LEADING. quote: "Are those programs flourishing or do they look like graveyards?" are you serious? you are obviously trying to say something here. just SAY it.

quote: "Do they have any outstanding debt to anyone for field rentals?" is being debt-free a prerequisite for your child to play for someone? good luck with that one.

PLEASE do not apologize to me. i cannot speak for Mr. Heise, though.

you say you'd rather talk to the previous owner (instead of the salesman), but…wait…it appears that YOU are the previous owner. so, if YOU are the previous owner, you already have all the answers, right? me? typically, i like to talk to everyone involved – but, only the person who is the current owner/manager (whatever word you like to use) can tell you certain things – talk to them directly.

if you are SERIOUS about wanting to talk to previous owners about whether their "car ever stranded the owner, would not start, had any major repairs, etc.," please feel free to PM me and i (like cht) will be more than happy to share my experiences.

and, yes, your "questions" were received as negative, but one thing you do not have to be concerned about is offending me.