RECCOS,

I am asking you in all sincerity to please explain to me the relevance of the following questions you deem to be so important.

"Do the certifications that are claimed by the coaches match what is on file at USSOCCER?"
Ya know, I'll actually give you this one, BUT, please tell me how many times you have asked this question and/or investigated this with other coaches in the past?

"Do they have the financial backing to perform what is promised?"
do you ask for financial records of every company you do business with? i'm not talking about someone you invest money with - i'm talking, when you go to get your hair cut, do you ask the barber what kind of shape he/she is in, financially? last time you signed on with your local telephone carrier (or mobile phone provider, internet provider, etc) did you check out their financials prior to doing so?

"How many fields have they purchased in the past for the benefit of the players or have they lined their pockets with training fees instead?"
you seriously do not believe cunitedparent was making a statement with this one? that "question" seems to be implying that if fields are not PURCHASED, then somebody is purely lining their pockets with fees. not everyone out there can afford to purchase property AND all it takes to get it in shape for playing. maybe i'm just being naive, but training fees to me means that i am paying a fee for training. does mt pleasant soccer club own its fields? does summerville soccer club own its fields? is there a profit involved with training fees? uh, yeah, i'm thinking so. if you know of any trainer who is donating their training fees to charity, please let us all know. i imagine that list is rather small.

"Do they have any outstanding debt to anyone for field rentals?"
again, cunitedparent either knows or thinks he knows something, but who cares? you hire a money manager to coach your child, i'll hire a good trainer. would i prefer my child's trainer to be good with money? sure. but, if i had to choose between the two, i'll take the better trainer and hope the other works out.

"What is their past track record at past clubs they have been involved with in the past?"
what does this even mean? very subjective - again, cunitedparent is obviously trying to say something. give me an example - pick the trainer of your choice and answer that.

"Are those programs flourishing or do they look like graveyards?"
i'll ask again, do you seriously not believe that cunitedparent was making a statement with this one? how can that even be answered? whatever "graveyard" cunitedparent is talking about, he apparently is placing the blame for it on one single person's shoulders. to do so is just plain ridiculous.

"What has been the turnover ratios among players for their past teams?"
does ANY club in the state keep track of something like that?

"What is the number of male vs female teams in past programs?"
again, what is the point here?

so, maybe you've just never thought of these questions before...now that you have, will you go back to the club of your choice and ask them?