Quote:

In the first 13 lines it was promoted 2 times that "A" licensed training was going to be offered for players. 3 times total in the press release. I did not write it nor did I proclaim to be anything other than an interested anonymous poster like yourself. Others have asked questions and have been stonewalled. I am asking one simple question like your other Kool Aid drinkers have requested. A simple answer to a simple question. Answer the question with the information you have and let the readers decide what it means.

(Not an attack on Cunitedparent and with all due respect to the coaching certification process),Just wondering what makes one think that "exclusively" using "A" certified coaches is "it"? Any mind games here? How many times have we seen "A" certified coaches do a gazillion times worse than non licensed coaches? Overall,program plan sounds interesting but please scrap the licensure crap off the program because ultimately we are only fooling ourselves with all that "lettering". Put or get the game where it needs to be.