(Not an attack on Cunitedparent and with all due respect to the coaching certification process),Just wondering what makes one think that "exclusively" using "A" certified coaches is "it"? Any mind games here? How many times have we seen "A" certified coaches do a gazillion times worse than non licensed coaches? Overall,program plan sounds interesting but please scrap the licensure crap off the program because ultimately we are only fooling ourselves with all that "lettering". Put or get the game where it needs to be.

I think until one has taken the course/s it unfair to make too critical a comment. I agree that licensing does not make a great coach but I think you will find that it does make a better one.
A large part of the problem is that people don't understand what the licensing actually entails. The A and B licenses are really designed for coaching the much older players, adults and professionals.
A lot of professional/college players go into coaching, and for some unknown reason to me, can get exempted straight to the higher licensing. Why they are allowed to skip the introductory, youth level, of licensing and then be thought of as an "expert" for coaching youth players is a little confusing, to me. The courses are designed to be age appropriate and help coaches understand how children think, learn, and teach appropriate methods of teaching for those ages. In school, just because you speak English doesn't mean you understand how to teach it. On the other hand just because you haven't been taught methods of teaching doesn't mean you wouldn't be a good teacher. However, if you are a good teacher understanding methods of how to teach would/should make you better.