onthefence, have you taken the course? i have taken the course and obtained the ussf d license, and i do believe that some people should be able to exempt at least some levels (as i am only vaguely familiar with what it takes to get the c license and above, i cannot speak for any of those levels)

as an example (and not trying to drag this person into anything, because i don't know him personally, but i believe most people on this board at least know the name) if paul conway were to have finished his professional career tomorrow, i believe he should be able to exempt at least straight to a c license.

based on the material that was covered in the d course i took, i do not believe mr conway could have reached the level he has in soccer without knowing that information so well that he could teach the course this weekend.

even a person who may have "only" played four years of college soccer should know that material like the back of their hands. i have serious doubts that anyone could play four years of college soccer and then see or hear something in that course they didn't already know.