hahaha i need to watch more soccer?

let see.

In my cable tv, soccer channels.

1. Goltv: soccer 24 ours 7 days per week, including La Liga, Brazileirao, and Colombian soccer.
2. ESPN Deportes: All Champions League games, Dutch League, Euro MNts, South American MTs, Mexican League
3. FSC: Italian League, ping pong epl
4. Centro America TV: Central American soccer
5. TYC: Argentinan and South American Soccer
6. Fox Sports En Espanol: Copa Libertadores, Argie League, CCC CL, MLS, World Soccer
7. Univision, Galavision, Telefutura: All CCC games, and Mexican League games, friendly matches from all over the world.

Now you think I need to watch more soccer?

Barca was the more agresive team, you are acting like Chelsea had all these great chances and they finish it... haha they had a couple of lucky runs out of long balls from the back, thats all, barca always went up to look for the goal even when they had a man down.

In El Camp Nou, Barca had like 40 chances and chelsea had 2, are you serious?

Nobody is talking about possesion here, im talking about the better team went to look for the win and they did, they have the attacking tools to do it.

Im not saying Barca is going to win, Im not even a Barca fan but they were the better team and ManU is going to be the underdog on this one.

Puyol is back, Henry would be back I think.

I was watching an interview where Ronaldo was speaking spanish already, looks like he is ready to live his dream, he is going to be play for los Merengues.

Although my dads best friend is in Spain right now and he was told Kaka is also planning to move to Madrid too, that the negociation is going fast now bc he is not happy at Milan.

Good luck to both teams.

Club of the century.