You Barcelona fans are such idiots. I don't care if you play the "beautiful game" and can possess the ball. That's like saying one basketball team is better than the other because they play 4 corners and pass the ball 20 times before they take a shot. The end result is ALL that matters. You play in a sub-par domestic league where if you are touched you fall down and the whistle blows. The players act like pre-Madonnas and little girls. some even look like women.

You deserved to lose that game and you're acting like you blew Chelsea away. There are 4 blatant penalty claims. 2 of which are so horrendous that they warrant an investigation into why it wasn't called. Yet, there will be none because UEFA has mysteriously gagged the official...

There's no questioning that Malouda was hacked down 3-4 yards inside the 18 in the 1st half...There is NO question that Pique handed the ball. It's not a fluke, moron. It's a handball. Penalty. 3-1. Any person watching the game can see that.

Congrats. I hope the world got what they wanted. I know Platini and Blatter did.

Just remember where the best league in the world is when you get your ass handed to you on the 27th.

ManU 4-1

Hot N Ready - 5 Minutes or less.