Quote:

Actually, I wouldn't know the guy if he walked by me. But I have heard of the incident that happened, and it does not give me the warm and fuzzies about the guy.

With that said, your comment that he was no longer affiliated with Bridge or Coastal United gives the impression to folks that he would not have anything to do with those players. So I asked a very pointed question, and got a very slippery NON-answer.

It's not that I have anger, I just don't like answers that are vague and don't answer the question. So your comment that he is no longer affiliated isn't really the truth if he is going to be at any tournaments or training sessions held by those teams.

I guess you could say that I don't like to be mislead. I don't have any anger on any of this, I just like to keep people honest.

There aren't many DOC that would give anyone "warm fuzzies".If you have a dog in the hunt ,i would suggest you go play rec. soccer ,if that is what you are looking for. This combine is not about what people have done wrong or right ,it is trying to build kid's soccer programs.