I hope that this Club (these United Clubs) can once and for all organize Myrtle Beach and bring to the beach a well run, unbias, Club, administered by people who really know how to run a Club.

I know that Mick and Curtis are quality coaches and trainers, and may very well be the pair that can bring that quality to Myrtle Beach. I have over 30 years of experience coaching and teaching the beautiful game to the youth of 5 different states on the East Coast. I have been involved at both the coaching and administration in these Clubs in Ct., NC and NY. I know how a Club should be organized as I have seen up close and personal clubs like CASL and TFC in North Carolina, and Weston, Wilton and Ridgefield in Ct.

My only hope is that parents can throw off the restraints of the current crop of Travel Clubs (Ie; CoastFA and Longbay SC), and instead, throw their support behind this new and exciting venture. I have been a small part of both of these Clubs, and now, as I am considered "too old" to be of use to either one, I can honestly tell you that CUFC will be the answer for every soccer player and parent in Myrtle Beach.

Please understand that I do not have "a dog in this race." My energies are now concentrated on a new venture as well for Myrtle Beach, a program for special needs kids. You all have a choice to make this weekend, make the correct choice and be part of something special, something that Myrtle Beach parents and players have not seen before, a real soccer club. You have an opportunity, take advantage of it now, before you end up wasting more money in a time when we all need to be very careful with where we spend our hard earned dollars.

Last edited by coachhowie; 05/30/09 08:36 PM.