Quote:

Also Irmo dominated run of play in last years semis but fell short. This is pretty much the same NHS team as last year but I wouldn't say the same for Irmo. Irmo knows exactly what to expect and their coaches are very aware of what needs to be done to win this match. Hard for me since I am an NHS alum, but I just think Savitz and company will pull it out.

Good luck to both teams though, this should shape up to be what we have all wanted since this started being talked about last May/June.

Its the same NW team as last year but they have stepped up their play to another level this year. Benson was an absolute brick wall last night and did not give the FM forward a sniff. They have to cut out some of the sloppy play that they had for patches last night, but if they can do that they win. Even when they were 3-0 up last night, they still had FM sitting in and playing desperation long balls out of the back. There were periods that FM did not touch the ball for multiple minutes at a time. When NW is on their game, it is some of the highest quality high school football that I have ever seen.

Northwestern - 3
irmo - 1