Quote:

Quote:

I did use the word, but not in an accusatory way. More say how it would feel to lose a game on a bad no-call. I am by the way fairly impartial having "no dog in the fight" (never a good choice of words on the girls thread ). I would prefer to see a game won without a questionable call deciding what became the deciding winning score. If the ref let this kind of attack on the keeper go from the begining then it even more highlights my point that he failed to do hi #1 job! And if you are a BE fan and say "OH, it would be ok if we lost this way, well then peraps you have forgotten how it feels to lose, especially when the ref plays such a big part in the loss!
(and please,, I am not saying your girls did not earn a win I am saying the ref allowed a goal that decided a game and he should have not allowed it, you may well have still won but it should have not been on that goal)
Good Luck in your final, and I hope the ref protects your players, and the other teams, becasue everyone deserves to walk away from the game with pride and a feeling of accomplishment (win or lose, really no losers at this level of play just a better team!)

The game was not decided by a questionable call. In your eyes it was decided by a questionable no call. Had the call been mae and the goal taken away then the game would have been decided by a questionable call had Waccamaw won. If a referee and an AR have to confer and concur that no foul was committed I would have to say they were on top of their game.

How anyone can call that a no-brainer call for a foul is astonishing. 50 50 balls are part of the game forward attacking and keeper coming out, had the BE player chipped the ball over the keep rather than drive the ball into her legs and you have contact afterward who's the foul on?

Great game no call was spot on and proper call by the officials. I also have no dog in the fight and unbiased in my opinion.

ROSS!!! For no reason!