a few thoughts.

1. Soccer is becoming kind like basketball, too many fouls, is true the game is faster now but with the ref calling every single little touch is just frustrating, let the game go, this is a fast mens game, you cant stop it for every single little touch... I am going to say it one more, stopping the game every minute is not part of soccer, is just not not real football.

2. Irmo lacked a true # 9, the first half was dominated by # 10 and Acree with Alex Martinez trying to get on their way.

3. Irmos # 3 was a little slow for Enzo.

4. I like the idea of not getting a yellow card for celebrating goals, but i think taking off your shirt is penalized by fifa, enzo had to get a red card on the play.

5. Both of the martinez brothers play at a different level, the black dude and the other little latino are pretty good too.

I think Irmo overall was physically smaller and kind of slow on defense compared to Irmos line up from back in the days.

Congrats to both teams for making it this far, high school level is getting better with not doubt.

Congrats to NW and to the Martinez brothers, good futbol out there.

I like all the international flags on NW fans, way to show that america is culturally the richest country in the world.

Club of the century.