I was far from the play but I saw the kid pushing Acree, if that was the call, should have been a yellow card. I didnt see any handball.

Irmo had some good chances in the first half and played better but they did not have somebody on top that could really finish those plays.

Also the little kid for NW in the back was the sc version of Cannavaro.

After the first half my prediction was Irmo 2 NW 0 but NW came back to play in the second half, Enzo had much more space and he made # 3 look slow, while Alex took over the center mid. The black guy was too strong, and Im suprised nobody is talking about Garbanzo, is he only in 10th grade? what is he, tico or catracho?

I dont think the game was the best ever or more exciting but it was def one of the best.

If it was the game of the "century" then Garbanzos scissors was the goal of the "century", you dont just go to a 4a state championship game and do an acrobatic goal like that, that was insane!

If you are worry about the game being too physical, well there is always basketball or baseball, but tennis or golf may be just perfect for you. Of course is going to get physical, this is a mens game, and this is a contact sport. Playing dirty is different from playing physical, but what you really need to do is to get stronger kids on the field. I saw the black kid taking hits and he never complained, why? bc he was prob the stronger player on the field.

I love all the hype but I think this predictable thing should stop, its about time to get high level on divisions and get rid of the crappy games of 10-0 and of the unreal perfect records, this isnt real in world soccer, it isnt real in life.

Get the best programs in the state and make d1,d2, d3 and all that, is it possible? Why would you want NW making another 23-0 run next year? Wouldnt be better to have the real deal teams all together?

I think they do that in a. football dont they? divisions in high schools would be so much better, Im not saying I didnt enjoy the game but HS is still nowhere near the club stage. A high school "premier" league is what we need to get the game to the next level.

Just my 2 cents.

Good job to all the people involved, good show, everything was well organized.

Club of the century.