Quote:

Quote:

i wonder why all the best players are from foreign country?? lol

i guess u missed the steady stream of wasp players from nhs, wando and irmo to name a few who were all state and play or played in college. i guess u mised the wasp players at the back line from nhs that only allowed 10 goals all year. i guess u missed that 3 and 24 were all state and shut irmo completely down. enzo and alex are special, and there aint any others like them. be glad u got a chance to witness their play. they are here by choice, they are here because they want to be here. who cares where they were born? the accident of their birthplace is not their fault and the accident of your birthplace is not yours either. give it a rest. go trojans....

I have no issue with Enzo and Alex being here, and playing ball. I do have a little issue with all the non-USA (I assume it was Uruguay) flag waving. I'm sure the Martinez boys take pride in their heritage, but if they have come to live here, should they not take as much pride in this great country of ours (that has opened their arms to them)?
And of course they probable do take pride in their new home, but you think you might see a little of the ol' Red, White and Blue during their celebrations.

(this has been my official Memorial Day posting)

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”