[quote
My guess would be......that with all those top young 7th-8th graders....many of them play club. I had the good fortune to watch Antoine Parris in a playoff game this Spring and he was a very good soccer player. I hear he is an Academy player now. My guess is he wasn't introduced to soccer at the age of 12-13.

Congrats on a great season!!!

Thanks. I was blessed this year with 2 move ins, one of which hadnt played soccer in several years but was a major contributor. And I do promise you that Antoine never should have played MS. After 5 years of coaching the MS, I have only seen 1 that could even possibly come close to that natural talent.

Most of them didnt play club last year. but I do know that most of them did try out and make it this year. But what we do is run it like a high school program with hosting a camp, many go to USC's camp together, off season conditioning, and many play indoor together. I encourage them to either try out for club or atleast keep playing rec. And I will also admit that most schools dont do hardly any of that.