Quote:

Player of the tournament? Here are my predictions.

1. Kaka
2. Casillas
3. Villa
4. Fabiano
5. Puyol/Pique
6. Lucio/Maicon
7. Julio Cesar

Glad you picked players from the overrated La Liga and Inter Milan players you hope Jose can bring to Madrid with him, hahahaha. That list is a joke, do you know any other players? And whoever posted their predictions, that is completely insane to think Slovenia would get through over the US, granted either team would lose in the next round but still........ And without Ballack Germany will have a tough time in that group and I think Serbia and Ghana are strong enough to go through over them. And just watch out for those African teams, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Nigeria and Ghana, they have some real talent on their squads and will surprise a lot of people in South Africa. I would love it if one of those four teams won, particularly Cote d'Ivoire, but the chance of that happening is very slim. Therefore I believe Holland will win, and why would anyone ever pick Argentina to be in the final, do you pay attention to international football? Maradona is an awful coach and they got through by the skin of their teeth and Messi has not played well for Argentina in three years....

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.