Quote:

yeah you are completely right, since the epl has a larger average attendance than la liga, and that is just so exciting to see a 30 point gap between 2 and 3 places, REAL EXCITING! This statement about "long ball" makes you the most retarded person who thinks they know something about football wow... watch United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Aston Villa, Tottenham, Manchester City play... that is really long ball stuff right there. And I guess that is why their is one Englishmen playing in Spain and about fifty Spaniards playing in England, you are right I'm sorry that Spain boasts two teams that wouldn't get relegated in the EPL

what does attendance have to do with quality?

there is more fans at irmo hs games than odp regional games hahaha, heck there is prob more fans at irmo than usc and most college soccer games.

i simply do not like long ball soccer, that simple.

yes english teams have more money (they can bring good players in) and most of them are bankrupted with debts as well but i still like the street football that liga have to offer, much more creative, much more magical.

Club of the century.