that why ronaldo, the best or second best player in the world, says that the quality is better in England and it is more fun and more competitive.

And it is not long ball, thats ignorant. The pace in the premier league is so much quicker than any other league. I fall asleep when I try to watch La Liga games on GolTV, I couldnt even watch EL CLASSICO it was so boring. yeah they may score goals of individual brilliance but really from top to bottom England is much better quality and much better to watch and I would say appealing to the eye.

The teams are much more competitive in England, thats why their is a big four which was broken this year instead of a big two. Their is always a fight for the title, champions league places, europa league places and relegation, im not saying La Liga doesnt have this but the teams are much more even and that is why I like the Bundesliga more than La Liga too. The top 8 teams in both the EPL and the Bundesliga this season were all quality teams!!!
EPL:
1. Chelsea (2 UEFA Cup Winners Cups)
2. Manchester United (3 UEFA Champions Leagues, 1 UEFA Cup Winners Cup)
3. Arsenal (1 UEFA Cup Winners Cup)
4. Tottenham Hotspur (2 UEFA Cups, 1 UEFA Cup Winners Cup)
5. Manchester City (1 UEFA Cup Winners Cup)
6. Aston Villa (1 UEFA Champions League)
7. Liverpool (5 UEFA Champions Leagues, 3 UEFA Cups)
8. Everton (1 UEFA Cup Winners Cup)

NOTE: Because of the Heysel Stadium disaster in 1985, English teams were banned from European competition for 7 seasons and Liverpool were banned for 11 seasons.

Bundesliga:
1. Bayern Munich (4 UEFA Champions League (you can probably add another one today!), 1 UEFA Cup Winners Cup, 1 UEFA Cup)
2. FC Schalke 04 (1 UEFA Cup)
3. Werder Bremen (1 UEFA Cup Winners Cup)
4. Bayer Leverkusen (1 UEFA Cup, Lost in the Champions League Final in 2002 to the most amazing final goal ever, give your Galacticos that!)
5. Borussia Dortmund (1 UEFA Champions League, 1 UEFA Cup Winners Cup)
6. VfB Stuttgart
7. Hamburg SV (1 UEFA Champions League, 1 UEFA Cup Winners Cup)
8. VfL Wolfsburg (Reigning Bundesliga Champions, all the way back in 8!)

AND here is your debt for you: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=788913&sec=europe&cc=5901&cc=5901

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.