Quote:

1. But he would be on the roster, and most likely playing.
2. How many players under the age of 24 have been on the Italian roster each world cup? I could be wrong, but they always seem to have an "older" group at the cup. Clearly a great team, just a great older team.
3. 2 of these three are bulldog defenders. Not quite spain.
4. not having bedoya is again BB being stupid, and he will be gone in a month. Rossi would be playing on this team.
5. Donovan was player of the month for his club (which beat or tied Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Man City - correct?). All 3 goalies play in the EPL. Edu started the last few games. Bradly has done well. Not alot of top 3 leagues, but not bad. Gomez won golden boot in Mexico, not bad.
7. Really think he wouldn't have gotten a work visa?? Hasn't been a problem for the rest of US players.
8. Jones (when healthy) was a force for Schlake 04. And probably would have been in line for a cup look. Have several friends from Germany and not one was happy when he left.
Again, he would be playing, not watching. He would have been in 3 cups for the US. Hopefully, 2 for Italy. Wish the kid luck. Hope the US brings in a great technical coach after BB.

I'd love to be totally wrong and we could go on for days with different views. My only issue left is there is NOT one bulldog defender in that group of Marchisio, DiNatale, Camoransi and Pirlo? You must be thinking DeRossi and Gattuso. Thanks for the great dialogue and watch Italy v Mexico at 1 p.m. today on Telemundo.