Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i'm not a fan of the nba, because they're overpaid babys. they flop for the foul, but they don't act like a grenade went off in their face like mens soccer. wtf, when did this become acceptable? an italian friend told me, ya, we're just used to it, we don't even notice it anymore.
spare me the melodrama, i'll take womens soccer.
that said, still hooked on the world cup. is anyone getting any work done this month? look for another dip in the economy.

you and people like you need to watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vJn5XxWg9U

how does that relate to grown men writhing around on the ground like 5yrs olds trying to get the attention of the refs.
during the italian game yesterday, the ref just walked over & told them to get up & shut up, he wasn't buying it.

diving is annoying huh? that is your opinion, good for you. now let me tell you what is annoying to me.

1. one million time outs and commercial breaks in 3 hours and 15 minutes of real play.

2. 400lbs fat athletes

3. tought dudes with pads, i wont even waste my time arguing, rugby is a thousand times more superior when it comes to physicallity.

i can on and on, but lastly, i hate diving as well, but i watch the game to enjoy all the good stuff not the bad things on it.

soccer is # 1 to me and that is the way is going to be the rest of my life.

Club of the century.