Quote:

i dunno why your panties are twisted because the european model of flopping around like a fish was surprising to me.
get up & play should be the refs mantra & red cards or penalties should be issued after the games review to the most blatent idiots.
i wish its ridiculousness was pointed out more by the commentators. theres one british guy that lays into them pretty good tho.
i hope that crap doesn't filter down to the high school ranks.

and again you have to know more about soccer to understand where the "diving" comes from.

when i watch a usc (both socar or socal) football game, or a jets game or la lakers, i watch them bc i love sports, bc i know sanchez or kobe are going to make something happen.

we are all tired of people like you always trying to find something bad in the game.

1. first it was boring, yes you still find baseball and golf really exciting.

2. ties: it is the way it is, we are not gone kick a field goal in the last minute to untie the game.

3. physicallity, diving: nba is worse, if we go by puss.ies playing the game, i would never watch nba then.

4. inferior athletes. but yeah somehow a fat baseball mlb or nfl player is a great athlete, haha in soccer if are fat, you are an embarrasing player for your team, all competitive soccer players must be xtremely fit.

again, that is the way our sport is, you either like it or you dont.

let me tell you about diving.

1. it can be protection: when you have skill, you dont want a non-skilled dumb defensive player to hurt you bc you want to play more, bc you are the one that make things happen for your team.

kind like the qb, the qb in football sometime have to step down and stop the play. think of what happened to mccoy last year for texas. being "brave" doesnt always apply, if you are hurt in the championship game bc of some dumb tackle, then you are out, and you have to wait another season to make it there.

a lot of skilled players use diving for protection.

2. the "acting." this is what most of you people dont understand, and is part of the game as well, not saying is a good thing but is just part of the game kind like fat people playing nfl.

when you "act" and roll around on the ground, sometime you can get your opponent a red card, then your team has one more player, so your team has more chances of winning the game. so yeah, diving can be more of "cheating" than being a "pussi" like most of you think.

diving is not worse than baseballs and nfl cheating ways: "steorids."

so basically i dont think diving is going out of the game that easy, the same way steroids are not done with american sports.

now, im done educating people like you, there is not point in doing it.

there is always gone be another excuse wheater is the vuvuzelas or any other crap. stick to nascar, baseball or poker.

Club of the century.