I have written thousands of pages in different forums analysing american soccer, most people may already be bored with it.

many things have to be changed.

soccer is growing a lot in the usa but is still not as developed as in other countries, a lot of people sees soccer as a "thread" for the big sports, but reality is, it would take more than 50 years for soccer to even touch nfl, college football would prob be wayyyy too big for soccer.

soccer would grow and thats it, lets stop the silly idea of soccer taking over the big sports.

i remember as a kid.

Not only i played everyday at school and at home but i was part of many teams at the same time.

1. club
2. school team
3. neighborhood team
4. indoor soccer team
5. state team

not to mention teams from other neighborhoods inviting me to play for them, beach tournaments, soccer everywhere, that is something an american kid doesnt have, they go to school, practice, then they go home and not more soccer is around them. at least soccer is a little more on tv now.

college soccer have to do major changes. middle school soccer have to be born. can college soccer have a jv team?

in california, in many high schools, they do have a c team for soccer.

all american kids watch is epl, how good does that do for them? english soccer is super overrated. american kids know very little of german, italian, dutch, brazilian, argentina or uruguay soccer which are the most successful nations in the sport.

soccer just have to be open to more people, athletism have to be part of it too, soccer players have to be faster and stronger, and the big problem is that most of those kids go to american football, think of mark sanchez for example, how does a mexican american decides to play football and not soccer?

i think that a quick fix would be to bring a big deal coach, at least you can expect him to win big games, i will love to see the usa playing an attacking style, bob bradley never played to attack untill he was down on the board.

i think thats enought for now, i have to watch overrated messi next to the next nistelroy HIGUAIN HAHA

Last edited by Alma Merengue; 06/27/10 06:06 PM.

Club of the century.