I would like to know what the costs for ODP are compared to the normal club soccer? We are just starting out in ODP so I do not know them but I do know what our family has paid over the last 4 seasons playing club soccer. I am sure that some of the costs are a little different but I would bet that I am not off by much as I have spent more than that considering we have also done optional spring break, winter break, summer camp etc. etc. I also have a personal opinion that I think some of the "soccer" coaches at some of the clubs don't encourage ODP as it competes with thier optional training that they pretty much pocket the money 100% with. A lot of parents are really naive and believe whatever their DOC or coach tells them. I guess I still have to pinch myself sometimes as I am stroking check after check towards soccer compared to the $20 it used to cost to play playground football and baseball where we had dads volunteer to coach for free. A bunch of us were pretty good and went on to play in college and we never had "professionals" coaching us. I guess times are just different and maybe when our kids have kids the cycle will change and they will be volunteering to coach soccer and paying for football & baseball.