Quote:

I guess perception is reality but I think the 94 boys team has had a generous amount of training in preparation for each event. Sam has brought the boys together the weekend before regionals and tried to work in a weekend before they went off to Louisiana where they stayed on campus overnight and trained in the morning and afternoon. No Sam didn't attend sub-regionals and the champioship event this year but the experience was not compromised because of it. My opinion.

Mom - I couldn't agree with you more about coach Sam! (hands down the best coach my son has ever trained with!) However, 3 days of training for a regional event is not a generous amount of training.(IMO) . I also truly believe the outcome in NOLA would have been different had Sam been there. Neil is a good coach but Sam just has the ability to get players to take their game to the next level.

From what I hear (granted I am half deaf )the 94 boys were the exception not the standard when it came to training.

How many training dates did the 94 Girls get prior to going to Regionals?

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing."