Quote:

Haha well that is your opinion Liverpoolfan. Sure Emmet had a good game against us but do you not remember last year. It was not about Enzo last year.. It was Alex in the state final. Tore all of Irmo up. Bad. Acree emmet and Leo were torn up. Cool, Alex whines...I saw Emmet whining as well in the game. And Emmet is a good player don't get me wrong. He is a little over weight and not as fast as some other players. His passing is excellent in my opinion. But he doesn't YET have what Martinez or Demare has and that is they can take over a game. I think he has the potential!

Wakaflock... I've seen some but not all. Tell me whats up in the low country? I've seen Eric fornell, forgot to put him in the list. He is good! What about the younger kids down there?

Completely different team this year. Last year most of the attention was focused on Enzo giving Alex much more time and space to operate. This year teams can focus on taking Alex out of the game and taking their chances with Ricky and Dennis. (Irmo and Wando may be the only teams with the talent to do this) After NW's big three and maybe one or two others there is a significant drop-off in talent which is much different from last year. This year in their game Alex was completely taken out of the game and Lunceford TOOK OVER the game by winning balls and distributing through the midfield.