Quote:

Troll, Achmed, Tugjobber-

Good to see the BC contingency is back in full force after THEIR loss at Airport. Trying to call AHS players dirty and questioning their coach? Apparently you missed the BC/Chapin match when one of BC's players was tossed for shadowboxing a Chapin player. Don't think we didn't see the BC crew last night at Airport.

If S. Aiken and BC want to clash on the boards, go for it. Glad to see S. Aiken has some new found spunk but let's be realistic, the match was over and the ref missed a handball and let that play go. Numerous dives by S. Aiken as well. Bottom line is AHS had that match won last night and the match was blown by the referee. Airport still controls their destiny in the region.

#10 is a great player and a great competitor, I am sure he will be on the field next week vs. Dreher. S. Aiken had at least 2 plays that could have been straight reds. There was no foul called on #10 for anything in overtime. So if you want to call the shots, call them both ways.

In what way was I even speaking about the school next to Columbia's Metropolitan Airport? I was talking about BC and South Aiken. Airport High School doesn't even come up on my scope.

Only time I even frequent that area is to take my trips to the Bahamas.

Puttin A's on B's